Experts in the art of firmware
Does this sound like you?
- We don't have enough firmware/hardware resources on staff to finish our project.
- We need new firmware due to obsoleted part issues.
- We want to tap in to new technologies like wireless, touch screens and TFT displays but don't have the internal firmware know-how.
- We are a start-up/small company and are not ready to hire full time firmware talent but have work to get done to launch.
- We only sustain our firmware and need to perform a product update and need help.
- We are stuck testing the firmware and can't seem to get our product released.
If so we can help.
|Contact Us Now